Having to cancel my C43 Coupe order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
At least if it get black you won't have to argue about polar white vs diamond white

You're not helping :ban:

Only joking really hope Shane lives my dream

That seems fair as you'll get to live another dream another day. You just need to choose which one, they're all good.

I hope the hiccup rights itself quickly. Onwards and upwards.

Had knee surgery today but have an appointment with the dealer on Saturday. Car is reserved for me now though.

My original dealer claims he has the choice of 6 cars near the spec I want but I doubt he'll get near Jon's deal.

Looking forward to it and will update you Saturday night.

Cheers all.

Had knee surgery today but have an appointment with the dealer on Saturday. Car is reserved for me now though.

My original dealer claims he has the choice of 6 cars near the spec I want but I doubt he'll get near Jon's deal.

Looking forward to it and will update you Saturday night.

Cheers all.

Good luck with the knee recovery. I had my right knee done a year ago and I mad the mistake of being gentle on it. Don't, get out there and use it.

Deal done, collection on 19th November.

Thanks Jon for advertising on here and good luck moving forward. Maybe meet up for a pint when you're around the London area?

I'll post some pics when I get the car home.

Cheers guys. :thumb:

What a great end.

Hope you enjoy the car Shane and look forward to seeing the pics.

All the best to you Jon. Hope you get through the issue ASAP and you can make another order in the near future.

Ant.

Bloody good forum this...it delivers when needed!:thumb:

When I first saw this thread I thought wow that's a looooong shot and no way will you find someone who could take over the order, especially just on a forum without going to Social Media etc.
Wow I was happily proved wrong and well done! :thumb:

Congrats! .. now if anyone wants to negotiate a 15% discount on a C63 for me to take over send me a PM!

Well what more can I say.....

Great support from lots of members who I have never met but who genuinely cared! I will get to see the car I nearly owned and experience a C43

I will make a new friend in Shane and move forward feeling that this world is not such a bad place after all.

Shane I am really pleased for you and must also thank Michael Wilson from Mercedes Benz Chelmsford who as been nothing but professional from start to finish.

Shane I will 100% want a ride in the car and the drinks are on me!

Thank you MB Club and it's members

Can't think of I've experienced a better thread in all the forums I've ever been on (music, cars, tech)! What a great forum I've landed on if it can reach these heartwarming heights . Congrats gents. Looking forward to seeing the pics having read every post!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Im feeling a warm glow....!

COME ON SHANE!!! 5th November now. Have you done a lap of the U.K. on your way home from pick up?

I'm getting worried, huge concerns you hated the car and returned it to the dealer. Hope you got a full refund.

Ant. :D

Shane let's have a look at the car that nearly was!

I want to see what it would have looked like....

Jon, you can take great comfort in the fact that you, and only you, personally conceived that C43. :D

The best part is that after Shane's review, you can re-order the car with the necessary tweaks to make the perfect package.

You will have the last laugh my friend. :D

Ant. :thumb:

COME ON SHANE!!! 5th November now. Have you done a lap of the U.K. on your way home from pick up?

I'm getting worried, huge concerns you hated the car and returned it to the dealer. Hope you got a full refund.

Ant. :D

Deal done, collection on 19th November.

Have I missed something here? My calendar says its the 5th today:dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom