Having to cancel my C43 Coupe order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have I missed something here? My calendar says its the 5th today:dk:

Yes Rodger. Shane posted earlier this week that delivery had been brought forward to Nov 5th.

Ant.

Congrats on getting the deal worked out and the new C43. Blacks a lovely colour and timeless. Whites nice too but a bit played out. Engine the new car

Hi, Ready to press the button on a C43 AMG Estate with a 10% discount would really appreciate if someone can give details of dealers close to the Essex area who might do a bigger discount.

Many thanks in advance

ps: Unable to use the PM facility at the moment as newbie. Cheers.

Hi, Ready to press the button on a C43 AMG Estate with a 10% discount would really appreciate if someone can give details of dealers close to the Essex area who might do a bigger discount.

Many thanks in advance

Have you tried Carwow?
Will give you discounts from 5 dealers.
Worth a go.:thumb:

Many thanks in advance

[email protected]

Based out of Mercedes Chelmsford say I gave you his name :thumb:

Agreed with the carwow comments above - I used carwow for my coupe - and it allowed me to get a discount I was happy with that I then got my local dealer to match - definitely recommend it, even if just to get ideas that you can then work with.

Last edited:
Ditto but he's on holiday until Monday 14th I think.

Are you teasing us all Shane? I thought pick up day was yesterday? :dk:

Haha, no mate but tinypic was down for maintenance yesterday so I couldn't upload the photo's.

I'll do it tonight...I promise.

And still is :fail

Anyone suggest another good site for uploading these images please?

Photobucket

Googledrive

IMG_0008_zps4mak0eor.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry guys,
Naff at this and struggling to get these uploaded.

Any help welcome.

Should I use Direct, HTML or IMG to upload these from Photobucket. None seem to be working :wallbash:

Should I use Direct, HTML or IMG to upload these from Photobucket. None seem to be working :wallbash:

Use direct, then click on the
insertimage.gif
and paste it in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom