Having to cancel my C43 Coupe order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMG_0020_zpsp17alvxw.jpg

In Photobucket simply copy the IMG tag and paste into your post, no need to add anything else

can you not just add them as attachments?

Hope this works guys.

Picked the car up Saturday but had a nightmare drive home due to a crash on the M25. 3 hours to do 60 miles :wallbash:

Even though the dealer still said there was no running in procedure the manual clearly states keeping it in 'C', under 85mph and 4500rpm. Every car, bike, go-kart, wife I've ever had I like to make sure they're run in properly before giving it a pounding so I will 100% respect that criteria.

Journey was a real shame as I spent most of it stuck in traffic going through Enfield, Barnet but it gave me an insight into the car's behaviour in stop/start traffic. Did the last 10 miles on an empty M25 and it was an absolute pleasure - loved it. My son was messing around with all the multi media and we had a good laugh coming home. He thought the 'foot under the bumper' boot opening was nothing short of a miracle and as for the blue led DRL on unlocking....well.

So, a couple of naff photo's from my phone below but I will post more when I take some nice pic's.

Thanks Jon, gutted you had to cancel but I'm sure you'll have your new ride sorted soon and thanks to everyone on the forum who has welcomed me and helped me make the jump to MB a pleasure.

Better pic's and my initial review to follow

IMG_0014_zps80xtunql.jpg

IMG_0008_zps4mak0eor.jpg

IMG_0001_zpsbm1xvjrl.jpg

0b28ea6e-aeef-46b8-a90d-318bb6106867_zpszt46umcz.jpg

e9a2e9a9-61ae-4aa0-94cd-ce5b2c58ecc5_zpsyojerlkn.jpg

aa2c2d2b-ef53-477c-ad7e-1f7e42e283da_zpsf7eyzszi.jpg

7db502a4-e452-4983-b0dd-5424f21bdba5_zpszcgaevxt.jpg

IMG_0027_zps5af4vqnp.jpg

IMG_0025_zpsm15brxn6.jpg

IMG_0023_zpsq7kertwu.jpg

Pics are great, Shane!

Car is awesome and I look forward to your further review once you've had a proper go.

I'll PM you my postcode and see you at the weekend Shane! :D

Car looks awesome mucca. Good health to you and your family to enjoy it. :thumb:

Slick. These new Cs look ultra-modern. Love that BiTurbo 4-matic badge too. Almost got an A7 BiTDi until I saw sense .

Good luck with the meet up and ride. If any thread is going to have a happy ending its this one!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'll PM you my postcode and see you at the weekend Shane! :D

Car looks awesome mucca. Good health to you and your family to enjoy it. :thumb:

Haha, I may head down the south coast/Boxhill at the weekend weather permitting and rack up some yardage. Can't believe I did 25 miles yesterday lunchtime driving around Watford :confused:

Congratulations on the new car, health to enjoy.

Is 4-matic now an option for all AMG cars?

The rear shot looks great, nice car indeed and the new Merc interior is great. What segment does this car compete in, for example c63 competes with m4, c43 with what?

The rear shot looks great, nice car indeed and the new Merc interior is great. What segment does this car compete in, for example c63 competes with m4, c43 with what?

I imagine it competes with C63 & M4 as its a real AMG. Plus 4Matic. :D

Ant.

DuncS3 said:

Fast diesels lol

I imagine it competes with C63 & M4 as its a real AMG. Plus 4Matic. :D

Ant.

I am about to order a GLC 43 Coupe. Sorry to spoil the party Ant but the 43's are not real AMG's It's the old 450 re-engineered. Only engines built at Affalterbach are genuine AMG. Still it is a fantastic car and sounds awesome, in my opinion even better that the 63. Enjoy your new toy.

I am about to order a GLC 43 Coupe. Sorry to spoil the party Ant but the 43's are not real AMG's It's the old 450 re-engineered. Only engines built at Affalterbach are genuine AMG. Still it is a fantastic car and sounds awesome, in my opinion even better that the 63. Enjoy your new toy.

Here we go again :doh:

My post was said in jest after the many debates here about it.

I'll get me coat. :doh:

Ant. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom