Haye fight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

verytalldave

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200K Cubanite
Sounds like Mr Haye gave Chisora some welly last night at Upton Park. :bannana:

Does anyone know if the fight - or at least highlights - are due to be screened on any channel of Freeview soon ??

Sounds like Mr Haye gave Chisora some welly last night at Upton Park. :bannana:

Does anyone know if the fight - or at least highlights - are due to be screened on any channel of Freeview soon ??

I hope not, I really cant work our why those of us who pay for the service should subsidise those who don't, if its that important to you pay for it.

do you think all crime and theft is acceptable?
Its the televisual equivalent of raiding the supermarket bins looking for past "sell by date" food

I hope not, I really cant work our why those of us who pay for the service should subsidise those who don't, if its that important to you pay for it.

You were paying to see it first, not to stop anyone else seeing it, presumably because it was that important to you. What you do with your own money is your affair but you don't (as yet) buy censorship.

I didn't pay to watch the fight live. No doubt there will be highlights on the box tonight or even the radio. Certainly there will be pictures in the newspapers. If I found out who won or lost does that put me in trouble for "handling stolen goods"

No axe to grind with anyone. I too find some of the answers strange.

My friend Michelle, who modelled the mbclub t shirts for us, was one Of the ring girls.

Meh, one person hitting another is not IMO how a civilised society should behave, the sooner they ban this barbarism the better.

You were paying to see it first, not to stop anyone else seeing it, presumably because it was that important to you. What you do with your own money is your affair but you don't (as yet) buy censorship.
Not at all, Sky customers buy it from Sky who own the rights, nothing at all to do with censorship.
As it happens I watched neither because it's not that important to me, I just happen to have legitimate access to it.
VTD has often decried Sky on this forum and frankly I think it's a bit hypocritical for him to be sniffing out Sky feed for free.

Not at all, Sky customers buy it from Sky who own the rights, nothing at all to do with censorship.
As it happens I watched neither because it's not that important to me, I just happen to have legitimate access to it.
VTD has often decried Sky on this forum and frankly I think it's a bit hypocritical for him to be sniffing out Sky feed for free.

I havent OFTEN decried SKY on this forum.
Once or twice I have stated SKY is not for me.

And where in this post have I mentioned I want to watch a SKY feed for free ? ?

There are thousands out there with hacked SKY boxes - some supplied by the sky installation engineers as a way of picking up extra cash. This does happen. I know.

I didnt want to watch the fight live for free. I didnt even want to watch a full recording of the match today.
All I wanted was to watch a few highlights sometime this week. Thats all.
As it happens , I found a free website with the full match as a replay.
That was fine by me.
I really dont understand why some people are throwing their dummies out their prams.

To Haye's credit, he said he would batter Chisora i.e. deliver a KO.

We do. Every time we buy something advertised on Sky.

I havent OFTEN decried SKY on this forum.
Once or twice I have stated SKY is not for me.

And where in this post have I mentioned I want to watch a SKY feed for free ? ?

There are thousands out there with hacked SKY boxes - some supplied by the sky installation engineers as a way of picking up extra cash. This does happen. I know.

I didnt want to watch the fight live for free. I didnt even want to watch a full recording of the match today.
All I wanted was to watch a few highlights sometime this week. Thats all.
As it happens , I found a free website with the full match as a replay.
That was fine by me.
I really dont understand why some people are throwing their dummies out their prams.

Technically, you are breaching copyright with that link. So that could be at least a civil case, and the morality of so doing is up for question.

Some people are upset by that, others aren't.:dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom