Haynes manual or similar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dankewell

Car
C350CDI
Hi there
I'm new to this site and also a new Mercedes owner. I've been trying to find a workshop manual for my 2010 Mercedes c350cdi but cant seem to find 1. Haynes do a manual but it doesnt cover the c350cdi. Can anyone point me in the right directionđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Such is the complexity of modern Mercedes that the days of printed workshop manuals or even CDs are pretty much over. WIS [workshop information systems] are generally by subscription online- at considerable cost. Even then repairs may require access to the Mercedes- STAR DIAGNOSTIC system [ or 3rd party systems] to get the cars electronic systems to recognise and programme in any new digitally controlled components fitted.
Mercedes have engineered things such that owner access is mostly impossible for anything but the most routine maintenance tasks. 🤔

Haynes did a hardcopy printed manual for the W203, but only a PDF/Online one for the W204 (and not covering all models anyway, as you pointed-out). That said, almost all tasks are covered by YouTube videos these days.

Thanks for your replies, looks like youtube it is until it needs to go into Mercedes

Hi welcome enjoy your 350 , lots of good folk on here know a lot about the 350 so your in good hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom