Haynes Motor Museum - Sunday 2nd Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bryan Allman

SUPPORTER
Car
SLK55 (R172) 62.
Some of us are going down to Sparkford (BA22 7LH) for their breakfast meet at 09:00 at the museum.

A full english to start followed by a tour of the museum to reminisce about the various 'dire' hot rods we have had over the years. The meet is free, the breakfast and tour is chargeable :)

Haynes Breakfast Club

Some of us will then pop over to the Fleet Air Arm Museum at Yeovilton (just a few miles down the road) to have a leisurely wander around there in the afternoon.

Naval Aviation Museum, Royal Navy Helicopters, Aircraft, South West

If you fancy joining us, add your name to the list

Bryan Allman

:)

What an excellent idea!

I know both place well and they are both firm favourites for a regular visit plus they are a fairly quick drive from home with some interesting cross country runs available, I was just about to sign myself /us up when I noted that our calendar had been filled in for that weekend (I was blissfully unaware!) and we have guests!

Best wishes for those that are able to attend and I look forward to seeing any photographs of the event. :)

I will be there. I regularly go to Haynes so I won't be doing another tour but I will look out for any Mercedes that are around.
There is a better breakfast to be had at Mattias on the A 303 on the way to yeovilton

I will be in a dark blue SL,400

It was a very busy turnout today. The largest I've been to
A great selection of cars including a mcclaren and a few Ferrari and aston Martin
I particularly liked some of the American turnout...Mustang, Chevy, etc

Shame I couldn't see too many mb there

Yes a good day and a great drive down. I took the E63 and was closely followed by MrKripling in his Porsche 911, and Mattk1 on his Ducati Panigale. It made for an interesting group on the road - despite the odd errant camper van etc !!

Sorry we didn't see you - were you parked in the field?

:)

I hoped you had a good time. Missed it as usual, being on the other side of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom