Hazards keep flashing.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

1945wickedred

Car
Mercedes SL350
Hi does anyone know why my hazards keep flashing if I leave my car unlocked ,,had to have the alarm siren removed recently because it kept going off as well,if I can find out what is wrong then I can get the siren put back,the hazard thing happens about 5 minutes after switching off and taking the key out but not locking the car.This does not happen when I lock the car with the remote.Help please.:dk:

at a guess something is not going to sleep until the car is locked.

Comand has been a culprit in the past, so try switching it off before you turn off the car & see if it continues. The only other thing I can think of that changes (or should) when you lock the car is the central locking / PSE setup itself. When you switch off the engine, stand at the rear of the boot & listen to see if the pump is still running - & if so, does it stop after you lock the car?

Hi how can I find out what is not going to sleep until I lock the car,this driving me mad,it was ok until recently,now every time I leave the car I have to lock it with the remote ie at petrol stations,car use to lock itself after a short period but not now just get hazards flashing and alarm but that has been taken off now,everything else is working fine except that the loading aid does not always work when the roof is down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom