HE is The Stig!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pah! old hat.

just look for a thread several years ago and he was mentioned then. Not news.

And Santa is still on Holiday.:D

Pah! old hat.

just look for a thread several years ago and he was mentioned then. Not news.

And Santa is still on Holiday.:D

Yeah I think he was also mentioned in the Health & Safety report into Hammonds crash. Something like...... ********* who tests cars for the BBC Top Gear had previously driven the car and confirmed everythink was ok before Hammond took to the wheel.. ( Not word for word but to that effect)

Edit: I just read the whole link, and it mentions Hamonds crash, note to self: always read the whole way through before opening your mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointing:(
If there is such a thing, God's identity will be revealed next:eek:

Disappointing:(
If there is such a thing, God's identity will be revealed next:eek:

And so it came to pass, that he walks among us

Last edited:
So let me get this straight........... Santa is the Stig?:confused: :confused:

Who is ******* when he is at home. Never heard of him.

I posted that ages ago, and its also been very well known. I knew Ben when he was at Embassy racing in Yorkshire, The identity has only been revealed because alledgedly there is about to be a new Stig. First one = Perry Macarthy, the black Stig, Second one = ******* the white Stig, and the next one well the Silver Stig = ????????, you heard it here first !!!!!!!

Sorry, I shall hang myself immediately.

I posted that ages ago, and its also been very well known. I knew Ben when he was at Embassy racing in Yorkshire, The identity has only been revealed because alledgedly there is about to be a new Stig. First one = Perry Macarthy, the black Stig, Second one = ******* the white Stig, and the next one well the Silver Stig = ????????, you heard it here first !!!!!!!

My money is either on pink or multi-coloured (something farsical[sic])

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom