He nearly caught that!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Saw that a couple of days or so ago.

I suspect aquaplaning (mixed with bad driving for the conditions of course).

Bloody black CL drivers... (I don't own one anymore 😁).

A20

Could have been much worse....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
He’s used up his luck! As you say that could have been much much worse.

:oops::oops::eek: God almighty!!!

A20

Could have been much worse....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Just look at his speed on the motorway in relation to all the other vehicles : far to fast for the conditions , then he his standing water : IDIOT !

Was anyone filling up the purple car he hit ? He could have killed them , not to mention starting a massive fire . Hope he ( or she ) has the book thrown at him ( her ) for dangerous driving ( standard falls FAR below that expected of a reasonably competent driver ) .

Just look at his speed on the motorway in relation to all the other vehicles : far to fast for the conditions , then he his standing water : IDIOT !

Was anyone filling up the purple car he hit ? He could have killed them , not to mention starting a massive fire . Hope he ( or she ) has the book thrown at him ( her ) for dangerous driving ( standard falls FAR below that expected of a reasonably competent driver ) .
This!

Jail time is not too severe for this!

No doubt he will blame the Mrs. 🙃

In fairness, he could have been dealing with an important text message from Big Sandra on Facebook ........

Was anyone filling up the purple car he hit ?

Pretty sure it's one of these in this colour - filler cap NS so the person filling would have time to react I guess if they were there:

01_8.jpg

Nah...it's a 4 door.

That's well-spotted if it is... I think I can just make out the rear door handle on one frame at 7s.

I wasn't 100% it was a CL but chalked it up as a pre-facelift as I could see the similar-looking chrome trim round the windows and it appeared to be 2 doors albeit no DRLs at the front.

However, the front grille looked wrong but some people stick random different stuff from other Mercs on their Mercs sometimes.

What model is it?

Reactions: 219

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom