He nearly caught that!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just looks like an e-class to me?

2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Review and Road Test - YouTube

Or maybe it was a C257 CLS? I’m not sure CL owners drive like that.

A definite lesson on the risks of aquaplaning anyway.

Pretty sure it's one of these in this colour - filler cap NS so the person filling would have time to react I guess if they were there:

01_8.jpg

That's well-spotted if it is... I think I can just make out the rear door handle on one frame at 7s.

I wasn't 100% it was a CL but chalked it up as a pre-facelift as I could see the similar-looking chrome trim round the windows and it appeared to be 2 doors albeit no DRLs at the front.

However, the front grille looked wrong but some people stick random different stuff from other Mercs on their Mercs sometimes.

What model is it?

If a person was at the filler flap when that car came in , they'd have had to be pretty quick on their feet to avoid being sandwiched between the pickup and their pump when the incident occurred ; that pickup was shunted well over , and quickly !

If a person was at the filler flap when that car came in , they'd have had to be pretty quick on their feet to avoid being sandwiched between the pickup and their pump when the incident occurred ; that pickup was shunted well over , and quickly !

Indeed!

Although if they were facing that way whilst filling and could see over the back they may have had time to see or even hear something going wrong albeit wouldn't have been that loud in the wet along with ambient road noise from other cars.

They could of course have been waiting in the queue to pay.

#Fortunateeitherway

Reactions: 219
Looks like a W219 CLS or even a much more recent E-class to me. I've used that petrol station quite a few times over the years when driving back from SE London.

I've used that petrol station quite a few times over the years when driving back from SE London.
Where is it? I was wondering if I recognised it but couldn’t place it.

Where is it? I was wondering if I recognised it but couldn’t place it.
Eastbound A20 a mile or so short of the Swanley M25 interchange.

Looks like a W219 CLS or even a much more recent E-class to me. I've used that petrol station quite a few times over the years when driving back from SE London.
It’s a W213 E class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom