He Who Posts Last . . . .Wins . . .

OP
OP
Big Janner

Big Janner

MB Enthusiast
Car
SL500 & Ford Kuga Titanium X
Please, please, speeches praising my win are unnecessary.
As a shy type, it could be embarrassing for me, so I would ask you not to go ahead with them.
If you feel the need to speak up, do so on behalf af MS, ME or something similer please.

Regards
The Winner

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
Regards
The Winner

Changing your name by deed poll is very cunning indeed, how come I am not surprised.... but you've been rumbled, The!

OP
OP
Big Janner

Big Janner

MB Enthusiast
Car
Changing your name by deed poll is very cunning indeed, how come I am not surprised.... but you've been rumbled, The!

Not so much a change of name gentlemen, more, both a statement of fact and a prediction of certainty.
Please feel free to spread the good news, good news is in short supply these days.

Regards
The Winner

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
Not so much a change of name gentlemen, more, both a statement of fact and a prediction of certainty.
Please feel free to spread the good news, good news is in short supply these days.

Regards
The Winner
Just spotted your car in the street:

20210221-170732.jpg

OP
OP
Big Janner

Big Janner

MB Enthusiast
Car
Just spotted your car in the street:

20210221-170732.jpg

Not me I'm afraid, we I don't have an Audi, my car is a Mercedes.
I know you are distracted, but, I would have thought you'd have noticed that this is a MB forum.

Oh well, you can't help some people

Regards
The Winner

ChrisEdu

MB Enthusiast
Car
W211
That bloke above thinks they're a winner, but it should be weiner!😁

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Oy! Get off my patch! Go back to where you came from! Bloody invaders.

Peter103

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E 350 Bluetec Prem+Coupe.
Bloody invaders indeed! Don't these ne'er do wells and needies realise that we are the Top Cats? We will never be beaten, we are indestructible We Are WINNERS YES!!!!
BJ & SWEETIEPIE are as NOTHING, even LESS!!!!🤗

OP
OP
Big Janner

Big Janner

MB Enthusiast
Car
You may consider that others, equals, are below you, but, you'll find that I am the winner
It's preordained as you already know

Regards
The Winner

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Anyone heard from Big Janner? He hasn't been seen since the dawn raid when he was arrested and taken to the nick on suspicion of impersonating a Winner. Under the Winnerism Act 2000, he can be held without charge for up to 15 days. Oh well.

Sweetooth

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S class 350 se line d
Well done on reaching this pinnacle,but now long can you hold on to it?

OP
OP
Big Janner

Big Janner

MB Enthusiast
Car
Anyone heard from Big Janner? He hasn't been seen since the dawn raid when he was arrested and taken to the nick on suspicion of impersonating a Winner. Under the Winnerism Act 2000, he can be held without charge for up to 15 days. Oh well.

Well, that is an end to this thread then.
Not arrested, but approached to assist with identifying impersonators of winners, deviants, those who unlawfully berate others for no reason and willful deniers of the truth.

I was able to help them with their enquires and a number of forumites here, including MJ, P103 and ED (names witheld to ensure a high level of public interest), can expect visits from armed rozzers very soon, assuming that they are not already in the slammer.

Any questions, please direct them to the authorities, I refuse to talk to the press, the demented or those who are envious.

Regards
The True, Legally Approved, Winner

ChrisEdu

MB Enthusiast
Car
W211
Perhaps they got caught by the fuzz!😲😳🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom