He Who Posts Last . . . .Wins . . .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Of course not; it's me

I'll hold on until someone else turns up.

As we are in lockdown, shouldn't you lot all be at home, hunckering under the bed, not out here posting on threads ad infinitum?
I have to be out and about, I have no choice, so I should be the only one here.

I'm tempted to report you all to the gov't and have you all fined for breaking lockdown rules.
You can't just go out, exercising your posting fingers, whenever you want, you need to respect the lockdown rules

As we are in lockdown, shouldn't you lot all be at home, hunckering under the bed, not out here posting on threads ad infinitum?
I have to be out and about, I have no choice, so I should be the only one here.

I'm tempted to report you all to the gov't and have you all fined for breaking lockdown rules.
You can't just go out, exercising your posting fingers, whenever you want, you need to respect the lockdown rules
Please guv don't dob me in🙏

I see your a stickler for detail#

Yep
I'm a stickler for not leting anyone be last poster for more than 24hrs

Eternity comes in all sizes.

No. For you, mein Freund, ze vor is over.

It's not over until it's over!

Well that's obvious!
More importantly, but much less well known is the saying;
It's not over 'til BJ says it's over.

Right now I'm just toying with your emotions, you can't win, it's pre-ordained that I, as the thread originator, the OP, the numero uno, am to win, so, you guys play the game, but let it be in the knowledge that there is only 1 winner, me and my name has already been put on the winners trophy.

And so it goes on and on and on recurring ,until everyone calls it a day and stops posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom