He Who Posts Last . . . .Wins . . .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Children arguing about something they fail to understand . . . . .again
They cannot win.
Only the OP can win
Off you pop both, back into your dark little worlds

Regards
The Winner

I've not reached my second childhood yet, I don't live in a virtual dark world,and I'm not usually argumentative. Good luck to the eventual winner, I hope you enjoy the so called prize,and brings you a great deal of pleasure.

Strumpet Peter103 more like

Regards
The Winner

Well done,I hope your reign will cheer you.

Congrats B J on being a worthy winner! When you started this thread ,did you wonder whether what direction it would take?

Congrats B J on being a worthy winner! When you started this thread ,did you wonder whether what direction it would take?

No Sweetooth, no doubts.
The rules are clear and unequivocal; MJ and P103 are banned from winning

Regards
The Winner

No Sweetooth, no doubts.
The rules are clear and unequivocal; MJ and P103 are banned from winning

Regards
The Winner

True, I am banned from winning, because I've already won this thread and the rules say that no one can win twice in a row. So the next comp is all yours, chaps.

True, I am banned from winning, because I've already won this thread and the rules say that no one can win twice in a row. So the next comp is all yours, chaps.
sorry to hear you've decided to retire from this thread! At least you'll be busy on the other ones that you positively contribute to.

sorry to hear you've decided to retire from this thread! At least you'll be busy on the other ones that you positively contribute to.

I'm not sorry Sweetooth, MJ has been a wreched pest, this thread can move on, now he has decided to go his separate way

Regards
The Winner

Just like Richard the Lion Heart coming back to England from the Third Crusade to free the Holy Land from Saladin, so am I disappointed and dismayed at the treachery and disloyalty that my subjects were engaged in behind my back while I was away. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Now kneel in front of your ruler, peasants!

Oh dear ,suffering from delusions of grandeur again? I think you need few restful weeks in a retreat,it will do you the world of good 👍

Another worthy winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom