He Who Posts Last . . . .Wins . . .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A ding dong sclong so long I'm gonna write a catchy song!😁

Well helllllow....

How true. And you forgot to mention the chap who keeps impersonating me by signing his posts 'The Winner' .

If you see him, give him a good thrashing from me will you.

Regards
The Winner

If you see him, give him a good thrashing from me will you.

Regards
The Winner

Unlikely. Having just won the most prestigious competition of the decade, I won't be talking to any riff-raff, let alone seeing any of them.

Unlikely. Having just won the most prestigious competition of the decade, I won't be talking to any riff-raff, let alone seeing any of them.

You've won Strictly Come Dancing!
You sly old fox you
Well done
When's the party?

With the ScD trophy on your sideboard, you have no need to worry about your failure to win the HWPLW prize, you know . . . . . . . you never really had a chance.

Regards
The Winner

This thread is sexist! The thread starter should be banned and hang their head in shame. HE who posts last! Tut tut!🤨

Hmm... Good point. I wonder how many participants have self-identified as males just to be able to compete?

This thread is sexist! The thread starter should be banned and hang their head in shame. HE who posts last! Tut tut!🤨

Only just spotted the deliberate wind up?
Tut, tut Chris, I expected better

Regards
The Winner

A word to the wise....:

(Well don't listen-up, its obviously not meant for you lot)

No one cares about the weather where the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th places live. Only thing that matters is the weather where no 1 lives, and I'm not sharing this information because you don't have the security clearance for it.

I as agreed with the moderators have the authority to know the Private addresses, and Hangouts of all members including guests on this MB forum, and that Dear MJ ncludes you sir, but Fear not kind Sir, my lips are sealed. Lucky 🍀 for you.
Signed " The True WINNER " and Special, special MI 6 Leader. "Be aware Think Ahead".
PS Big J could never win because he cannot close the thread, only I have that authority, best to just ignore him. 🏆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom