He Who Posts Last . . . .Wins . . .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My authority is cosmic, so I am party to all knowledge. It is, therefore, with certainty that I am able to declare myself as The Ultimate Universal / Multiversal WINNER!

My authority is cosmic, so I am party to all knowledge. It is, therefore, with certainty that I am able to declare myself as The Ultimate Universal / Multiversal WINNER!
can you let me have next week's winning lottery numbers!

I as agreed with the moderators have the authority to know the Private addresses, and Hangouts of all members including guests on this MB forum, and that Dear MJ ncludes you sir, but Fear not kind Sir, my lips are sealed. Lucky 🍀 for you.
Signed " The True WINNER " and Special, special MI 6 Leader. "Be aware Think Ahead".
PS Big J could never win because he cannot close the thread, only I have that authority, best to just ignore him. 🏆
I'm intrigued, what inducement did you offer to secure this authority?

I agree.

And I, the winner of this thread on this lowly planet of ours, humbly bow to you, the Intergalactic winner.

Oh, hang on, the Intergalactic comp hasn't been declared yet? Oh well...

I'm intrigued, what inducement did you offer to secure this authority?
You should know better than to ask 🤗 if I told you that, I would have to shoot you, just remember P103 MI6 Top Man, nobody does it better, ask MJ he knows, but you'll get nothing out of him, he's only one of my subordinates, 🏆.
PS, I may decide to Ban Big J and Woodburners in one foul smelling swoop.👍
Watch this space!!!!!!!!!!

You may try to ban the Winner, but the emphasis is on TRY.

You can try, in the same way as pigs can try to fly
Lots of effort, no result

Anyway, crack on, fill your boots

Regards
The Winner

Hmmmm
Too much information, crazy man!
Feet . . . In boots . . . . Whatever next

Regards
The Winner

A villain in our midst! I mean, seriously guys, I ask you, would you buy a second-hand watch from this man? My point precisely.
I steal time from Chronos himself!😁

I steal time from Chronos himself!😁

Yeah right.... you can't even get a valve cap off... I mean a valve cap? And you want to win this thread? Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey... what next??

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom