Head light bulb for Mercedes b class W245 Can anyone help?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Helsinki

Car
2 Mercedes B Class 180 CDI auto diesel.
I was out the other night and noticed that my headlights wasn't that bright and would like to change them. I know the bulbs are H7 ones what I would like to know is does the bulb cover main beam and dip beam or are they 2 bulbs? Can anyone recommend any bulbs that are legal. Thanks.

Mercedes Halogen headlights typically consist of two H7 bulbs per side.

The main reason we have to pay such large electric bills to keep warm and to cook ..to subsidise thode EVs

My car has H7 bulbs (also two each side).....a while back I upgraded to Osram Nightbreaker 200....and the difference was marked...even over the Nightbreaker 150 models I had before that. The downside?....they dont last very long (Osram even say that on their site) But I will still use them until something better comes along. Usually deals to be had on them online.

My car has H7 bulbs (also two each side).....a while back I upgraded to Osram Nightbreaker 200....and the difference was marked...even over the Nightbreaker 150 models I had before that. The downside?....they dont last very long (Osram even say that on their site) But I will still use them until something better comes along. Usually deals to be had on them online.

Having tried different types of Osram Nightbreaker bulbs, I finally settled on Osram Nightbreaker Silver, they are not as bright as the extreme ones but they are bright enough and last forever (5 years in my case).

ALFAitalia, markjay. Thank you both for your recommendations. I will order the Nightbreaker bulbs.

ALFAitalia, markjay. Thank you both for your recommendations. I will order the Nightbreaker bulbs.

Ideally, order 4 bulbs, so your headlamp all have the same brightness ;)

I've used a variety of NB's for quite a few years now, the S204 has dipped beam on with ignition so much used, the NB Lazers lasted a good few years but I recently had to replace 1 with a Bosch Plus90 as I got a good deal on those from Amazon a while ago, and so far it's doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom