Head Unit W211 E Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HEE63

Car
Mercedes E63 (W211)
Hi Guys,

I am new on here and have just bought a 2007 E63 (w211). I just wanted to get some recommendations on head units or parts I can use as I want to be able to connect my phone via bluetooth to make calls and play music.

Thanks

Harry

You can fit an aftermarket double din instead. It will have Bluetooth, built in storage and much more. Many people in the States go with aftermarket system and these days they are easily integrated with your steering controls too. Give Comand.co.uk people a call, they can help. Or your local shop.

or you can add a BT phone adaptor if you have a phone kit already.

I have a MB4 viseeo unit fitted with a ipod kit with a viseeotune2air unit which I can BT stream anything from my phone.

also have a switchable DAB unit which I can use instead of the BT streaming by a flick of the switch.

all the above allows me to have all the modern connectivity.

the other option is to fit an aftermarket unit like a pioneer or kenwood

Excellent thank you both for your replies it is much appreciated. I have just ordered a MB4 viseeo and this is probably a stupid question but where does the ViseeO Tune2Air get plugged into?

Thanks

Hi

tune2air would get plugged into the factory ipod kit (again another option)

hope that helps

Ow okay I should of probably checked that before ordering, I will send it back. Thanks for letting me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom