Headlamp Converters for B-Blass

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iJay

are the ones from Halfords compatible?
thanks.

Are these for driving in Europe?

Over the past 10 years or so we have never used these, never get flashed etc. (thats the royal family 'we' who between us probably go over 8 times a year)

Funny as you use to be able to spot the people 'I've been away' who leave them on for weeks after they return from Holiday.

:)

Are these for driving in Europe?

Over the past 10 years or so we have never used these, never get flashed etc. (thats the royal family 'we' who between us probably go over 8 times a year)

Funny as you use to be able to spot the people 'I've been away' who leave them on for weeks after they return from Holiday.

:)

yes, this is for driving to the continent from the UK.

isn't it a requirement?
i believe you get fined on the spot if the police stops you.

no one?
except for the one who repeatedly breaks the law.

havnt you checked your manual ? should tell you in there.

From the top of my head arent the headlights the projector style ones?

Which may be a case of moving a leaver to one side to convert the beam pattern.

havnt you checked your manual ? should tell you in there.

From the top of my head arent the headlights the projector style ones?

Which may be a case of moving a leaver to one side to convert the beam pattern.

That only works on bi-xenons.

I used the ones you get on the ferry for my B-class - I assume they are the same as the Halfords ones

HTH

ijay,

I go over 3 or more times a year my dad probably eight or more.

We have never fitted these to any of our cars for years. If that is braking the law then I'm sorry 'hand ups'.

If you want just use some black tape and there should be a marking on the light that you can cover? or on newer cars such as your it may have a button / lever to adjust the lights.

Also remember your yellow saftey jacket, spare bulbs, warning triangle, fire extinguisher.

OOh and GB sticker if not on number plates

oooh and green card for the car insurance.

thanks

no level/button on the car and the manual only says that the lights should be switched to symmetrical dipped beam which probably means i have to bring it to my local dealer.

thanks people.

no level/button on the car and the manual only says that the lights should be switched to symmetrical dipped beam which probably means i have to bring it to my local dealer.

thanks people.

They won't do anything. The only option you have is to use the deflectors. Been there, got the t-shirt!

They won't do anything. The only option you have is to use the deflectors. Been there, got the t-shirt!

Steve,

is there a marker on the headlights cover where to put the defelectors?

thanks.

is there a marker on the headlights cover where to put the defelectors?

Most cars have a marker and the Halfords masks have instructions for most cars included.

Right now; you're welcome to mine :mad:

No, thanks! :D

Why so unhappy with it? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom