Headlight Washer on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scouser51

Car
E Class
Just curious my fellow Mercedes enthusiasts, does anyone know the thinking why Mercedes only have one headlamp washer on the drivers side. My old E Class had two, is it cost cutting or something more?

Sure someone didn't steal it being a scouser....lol

Does seem odd. did you compare to other cars. Could be a manufacture defect or a PO cutting corners on a repair..

Sure someone didn't steal it being a scouser....lol

Does seem odd. did you compare to other cars. Could be a manufacture defect or a PO cutting corners on a repair..
Ha ha, I’ve never heard that joke before, seriously I googled images of E Class and they do show only one headlight washer!

Hi Scouser51,

Are you sure your car has headlight washers? I thought they did away with them on the W/S213’s as they say they are no longer required. Is the one flap you see the tow eye cover?

Hi Scouser51,

Are you sure your car has headlight washers? I thought they did away with them on the W/S213’s as they say they are no longer required. Is the one flap you see the tow eye cover?
Absolutely correct Chugg, just never crossed my mind that the headlamp washer system would be discontinued, thanks for clarifying that issue 👍👍

Absolutely correct Chugg, just never crossed my mind that the headlamp washer system would be discontinued, thanks for clarifying that issue 👍👍
I think when they changed from Bixenon headlights they dropped them

One less thing to worry about at MOT time at least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom