Headlight wipers for W124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

parkman1

Car
Mercedes E220: W126 500se; W124 260E
I know that this thread has been used before, there was a posting about a year ago, but I need the items so I am starting a new one. I have a posting in the "Wanted" section also, but not everyone looks in all sections.

I need left and right headlight wiper arms, and wiper blades with them if available, for a 1991, W124, 260E. I don't know whether they are model specific with the 124, but I need both sides. Mine were black, not chrome or silver.

I would be most grateful if someone would have a pair for sale. I can do Paypal or bank transfer if required. I am located near Liverpool, north west England.

Many thanks,

parkman

That's a shame, the passenger side of my 260E was knackered but the drivers side was OK but I took them both off and left them in the front garden only for presumably scrap fellas to take them, you could of had the good one for free aswell...

Parkman

I have a pair of wiper arms in black but they need a refurb. Happy to send them to you if you wish? PM me address.

Wiper blades can be purchased from MB I think.

Hi guys, thanks for the replies.

Mike, Can you give me a couple of days to get back to you. I happen to ring MB and they told me that the wiper arms are still available to order from my local dealer.

I know that the will be expensive, if they are available, but I didn't think that they were still in stock. Reading forum threads, and "adverts" for wiper arms for sale the impression is that they are not longer available.

I am going to try MB in Liverpool on Monday and see what they say, and then I may very well take you up on your offer.

parkman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom