Headlight wipers for W124

Discussion in 'Bodywork' started by parkman1, Sep 16, 2016.

1. parkman1

parkman1 Active Member

Car:
    Mercedes E220: W126 500se; W124 260E
    I know that this thread has been used before, there was a posting about a year ago, but I need the items so I am starting a new one. I have a posting in the "Wanted" section also, but not everyone looks in all sections.

I need left and right headlight wiper arms, and wiper blades with them if available, for a 1991, W124, 260E. I don't know whether they are model specific with the 124, but I need both sides. Mine were black, not chrome or silver.

I would be most grateful if someone would have a pair for sale. I can do Paypal or bank transfer if required. I am located near Liverpool, north west England.

Many thanks,

parkman

2. Steve260E

Steve260E Active Member

Car:
    1991 Mercedes 260E
    That's a shame, the passenger side of my 260E was knackered but the drivers side was OK but I took them both off and left them in the front garden only for presumably scrap fellas to take them, you could of had the good one for free aswell...

3. Mike Walker

Mike Walker MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Mercedes W204 C220cdi Estate Ford Fiesta Mk 4
    Parkman

I have a pair of wiper arms in black but they need a refurb. Happy to send them to you if you wish? PM me address.

Wiper blades can be purchased from MB I think.

4. OP
    OP
    parkman1

parkman1 Active Member

Car:
    Mercedes E220: W126 500se; W124 260E
    Hi guys, thanks for the replies.

Mike, Can you give me a couple of days to get back to you. I happen to ring MB and they told me that the wiper arms are still available to order from my local dealer.

I know that the will be expensive, if they are available, but I didn't think that they were still in stock. Reading forum threads, and "adverts" for wiper arms for sale the impression is that they are not longer available.

I am going to try MB in Liverpool on Monday and see what they say, and then I may very well take you up on your offer.

parkman