Headlights W221 S-Class - support

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S400

Car
W221 - S400
Hello together,
please excuse, maybe my thread is a little bit out of the topic in your forum.
I´m from Germany and i have an export S Class W221 (2009) from Japan and the headlights are for a lefthand drive. So it can be used in UK.

My question is, on which online platforms can I offer these headlights in the UK? Or maybe you know someone who would take them.
I look forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Ibrahim

Hy everyone I have a problem i replaced the engine on my MERCEDES w203 c270 cdi the engine i bought it wasn't have common rail sensors I replaced the sensors on the common rail but the car doesn't want to start any idea please?

Hy everyone I have a problem i replaced the engine on my MERCEDES w203 c270 cdi the engine i bought it wasn't have common rail sensors I replaced the sensors on the common rail but the car doesn't want to start any idea please?

I'd start a new thread with an accurate subject as you are more likely to get a response...

Hello together,
please excuse, maybe my thread is a little bit out of the topic in your forum.
I´m from Germany and i have an export S Class W221 (2009) from Japan and the headlights are for a lefthand drive. So it can be used in UK.

My question is, on which online platforms can I offer these headlights in the UK? Or maybe you know someone who would take them.
I look forward to your feedback.

Regards,
Ibrahim
Do you still have them?

The poster has been in since his initial post. doubt you will get a respinse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom