Headrest screens 202

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How long did this mod take from start to finish Alps?

if you have the screens and the headrests, you could do them over a weekend.

your choice what you connect it to, you could connect to a Playstation, dvd player or something.

The monitors i bought "TME-M780" have 2 AUX inputs, but the headunit now has 3 AUX inputs, from which you can select what shows on each monitor.

at the moment I have DVD, TV, IPOD Video (shown via the screens). Maybe when the little ones a bit older a PS may go in.

like i said earlier, i bought the headrests a year or so ago as they were cheap, you could source a set from a scrappy or even use yours, if you sell the car just get them re-trimmed! monitors i bought a few months back, the rest was already installed in the car.

extra weight just means less acceleration... only the mrs allowed! :D

Excuses excuses :rolleyes:

if you have the screens and the headrests, you could do them over a weekend.

your choice what you connect it to, you could connect to a Playstation, dvd player or something.

The monitors i bought "TME-M780" have 2 AUX inputs, but the headunit now has 3 AUX inputs, from which you can select what shows on each monitor.

at the moment I have DVD, TV, IPOD Video (shown via the screens). Maybe when the little ones a bit older a PS may go in.

like i said earlier, i bought the headrests a year or so ago as they were cheap, you could source a set from a scrappy or even use yours, if you sell the car just get them re-trimmed! monitors i bought a few months back, the rest was already installed in the car.

Did you have to dismantle your front seats to put them in?

Did you have to dismantle your front seats to put them in?

just the back covers to route the cable via, nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom