Heads up Aldi car stuff....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yesterday I used my trolley jack for the first time. I sucessfully changed my wheels and put my winter set on. My jack has therefore paid for itself because I normally pay £20 to have a chap swap them for me. It did take me slightly longer than the F1 time of 2.3 seconds though!

SWMBO will be waiting outside the doors at 8am in the morning as I am in Germany :D

Bought the radio as a stopgap so I can clean the Audio 10.
Had to add a switched live to make it work.
Did this by feeding a wire from the cig lighter through the ISO plug.

First impressions
Not bad for £40
The sound isn't as rich as the Audio 10 but it will do
Will have to test the phone tomorrow

Said i'd buy the GF dinner tomorrow night.

That Indian meal for two looks bang on.

Bought the charger and jump leads. Charged up the coupe battery with a pit of extra from the CLS battery to kick start the process.

Result, now in conditioning mode, seems a good bit of kit.

C.

Said i'd buy the GF dinner tomorrow night.

That Indian meal for two looks bang on.
Update: wasn't keen on the Saag Aloo or the Chicken Jalfrezi.

The rice was ok though.

Might try the jump leads tomorrow........

Interesting, needed a torque wrench for a while...wonder
If it's upto much?

Update: wasn't keen on the Saag Aloo or the Chicken Jalfrezi.

The rice was ok though.

Might try the jump leads tomorrow........

You'll probably find them a bit chewy. Might make the sparks fly with the gf though!

Well SWMBO was there for the doors opening and got me the charger, torque wrench and jump leads and the Car Stereo for Junior SWMBO car. Only just back but it looks good gear, thanks for the heads up :thumb:

All sold out of chargers when Mrs D went on Friday for me :(

My experience of Lidl is that for the popular stuff you have to get there on the first day of the offer, preferably early.

But remember the offers come up every few months.

Last edited:
The car batery charger looks good but I have a lidl one which is very similar already. Jump leads are excellent quality for the money but sadly i have 2 crappy sets already so cant justify another. The torque wrench has good reviews from what Ive read... i'm very close to grabbing one. Their socket set also looks excellent and is well reviewed for £39.99.

The little tinker. Technically they had sold out because eye bought the last to for me and her Dad, as I found out yesterday morning!! Got me a bottle jack too.

I can imagine her reaction if I'd bought her an electric whisk and some kitchen scales from Aldi!! :devil:

Technically they had sold out because eye bought the last to for me and her Dad, as I found out yesterday morning!! Got me a bottle jack too.

Easy for you to say!
Is that a bottle of Jack Daniels??? ;)

Easy for you to say!
Is that a bottle of Jack Daniels??? ;)

Blooming predictive text!! :D

The little tinker. Technically they had sold out because she bought the last two for me and her Dad, as I found out yesterday morning!! Got me a bottle jack too.

I can imagine her reaction if I'd bought her an electric whisk and some kitchen scales from Aldi!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom