Heads up Wheeler Dealers - Lotus Elise 9pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
For all those who couldnt give a
XXXXlogo2.jpg
about the football.

Last in series.

After a terrible series, this has been a good final episode with some good detail on what they have done.

Still a wasted 5mins of track racing which could have been spend showing us more of Edds work.

For all those who couldnt give a
XXXXlogo2.jpg
about the football.

Last in series.

Hmmm
I had it set up to record.
Went to watch it after the news to find number 2 son (whilst out watching the under 21's match) decided to override my recording (via mobile phone) with ITV's coverage of the fxxtbxxl
Am I happy?:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Fortunately Sky have a feature where they repeat virtually everything so I'm set up to record again on Friday - there isn't any fxxtbxxl on then is there?

Don't know why he couldn't watch the highlights - he already knows the score:dk:

You need to change your pin so your son cant do that.

Or get a different box that can record multiple channels simultaniously. I think mine can do 3 channels simultaneously. . Not tried it though.

You need to change your pin so your son cant do that.

Or get a different box that can record multiple channels simultaniously. I think mine can do 3 channels simultaneously. . Not tried it though.

Can do 2 channels but SWMBO had also set up another CSI type program - why did mine get dumped and not hers?:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom