Headsup: 9/11 - The Truth Behind The Third Tower

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've seen this documentary before and read a great deal about this. I like a conspiracy theory, purely out of interest but usually there are too many holes in them.

The events of 9/11 threw up som many questions there's something a little odd about the whole thing. No idea what, just something stinks. Particualrly the Pentagon incident.

I agree entirely. Totally incredible yet tragic event(s) & compelling in the extreme as to what has happened (continues to happen?). So huge and wide-ranging it's almost impossible to fathom any truth from conspiracy but I still feel drawn in to analyse

Absolutely, it is morbidly compelling. I find myself watching these things again and again....

Loose Change was quite a big eye opener, now in it's third incarnation I think (google "Loose Change" for those who've not viewed it.)

Yur, I've seen bits of the Loose Change films, extremely interesting.

Of the millions of books on 911, I recommend 9.11 Revealed and Towers of Deception which I lent my dad and he hasn't returned it yet, despite our lengthy conversations together with regard to the theories, so I suspect the book will be well thumbed when I finally get it back!

I read a good book called "The New pearl harbour" which proffered some interesting theories on 9/11, if your into this subject its well worth a read.

oh dear .. i held this forum and its members in high regard.

the conspiracy theories are created by idiots and profiteers who are not interested in the truth. Thousands of people lost their lives that day and to imply they were murdered by their own government is just plain nuts. a modicum of research into Loose Change will show just how poor its argument and logic is...

sorry i wont be watching....

I watch these things through pure curiosity and a morbid interest, nothing more nothing less.

The first time I watched loose change, part of me is saying, these guys are cranks....and part of me was intrigued in why the goverment (specifically the FBI) simply refuses to release a few images from security cameras (which they admit they hold) which would knock all the conspiracy theories on the head unequivocably.

I'm not suggesting the Govt are responsible, I'm more intrigued why they feel the need to be so secretive over the events and evidence after the events.

The 47-storey skyscraper was never hit by a plane...

Apparantly it was left to burn, had 91000 litres of diesel in various tanks and got hit by some massive chunks of the other towers, plus TV footage shows bulges appearing before it fell down....

"Storage tanks contained 24,000 gallons (91,000 L) of diesel fuel to supply the generators.[7] Fuel oil distribution components were located at ground level, up to the ninth floor."

"As the North Tower collapsed on September 11, 2001, debris hit 7 World Trade Center, causing heavy damage to the south face of the building.[3] The bottom portion of the building's south face was heavily damaged by debris, including damage to the southwest corner from the 8th to 18th floors, a large vertical gash on the center-bottom extending at least ten floors, and other damage as high as the 18th floor"

"A massive fire burned into the afternoon on the 11th and 12th floors of 7 World Trade Center, the flames visible on the east side of the building.[31][32] During the afternoon, fire was also seen on floors 6–10, 13–14, 19–22, and 29–30.[3] In particular, the fires on floors 7 through 9 and 11 through 13 continued to burn out of control during the afternoon.[33] At approximately 2:00 p.m., firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse.[34] During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building."

"At 5:20 p.m. EDT on September 11, 2001, 7 World Trade Center collapsed"

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center)

So 3 hours after a bulge was spotted in the side of it, it collapsed.

If it had been demolished via charges would it not have come down a bit quicker?

"Official investigators concluded that fire caused the collapse of this third tower at the World Trade Centre. But that makes this the first and only skyscraper in the world to collapse because of fire."

I'm no engineer, but I view all presented to me with an open mind. I'm also the first to state never believe what you see on telly...

Am I curious? Sure

Lax security and badly build buildings?

Quite possibly, incidentally there were some people who walked out of Tower 7 after the twin towers collapse. I also wathced a documentary about them recently..purely filmed on a survivor perspective...again, pure curiosity.

I was in America on that fateful day, quite some distance away fortunately, but the reaction of people was quite bizarre, simply frightened to leave their houses, some for up to a week....

Quite possibly, incidentally there were some people who walked out of Tower 7 after the twin towers collapse. I also wathced a documentary about them recently..purely filmed on a survivor perspective...again, pure curiosity.

I was in America on that fateful day, quite some distance away fortunately, but the reaction of people was quite bizarre, simply frightened to leave their houses, some for up to a week....

There's a bit more here:

http://www.debunking911.com/WTC7.htm

The photo of a big chunk of the corner of the building missing says it all really.

Reminds me of the London bombings and the official video released of the alleged perpetrators entering Luton station on the day of the bombings.. Rain soaked pavements with puddles everywhere.

It had'nt rained for some days and on the day of the bombings it was a bright sunny day....in Luton as in London.

the conspiracy theories are created by idiots and profiteers who are not interested in the truth. Thousands of people lost their lives that day and to imply they were murdered by their own government is just plain nuts. a modicum of research into Loose Change will show just how poor its argument and logic is...

It's not dissimilar to the furore about backwards messages embedded in heavy metal songs. If you overanalyse something hard enough you can find almost anything.

Reminds me of the London bombings and the official video released of the alleged perpetrators entering Luton station on the day of the bombings.. Rain soaked pavements with puddles everywhere.

It had'nt rained for some days and on the day of the bombings it was a bright sunny day....in Luton as in London.

so wait... the video was faked? it was from another day of innocent bystanders? did the bombers not die in the explosions? state your theory or do some research.

you realise that David Icke believes this tosh... its said you are judged by the company you keep... enough said.

so wait... the video was faked? it was from another day of innocent bystanders? did the bombers not die in the explosions? state your theory or do some research.

you realise that David Icke believes this tosh... its said you are judged by the company you keep... enough said.

CRUMBS,

All I was doing was referring to an officially released video clip. Do you know if it was faked ? Do you know if it was from another day of innocent bystanders? Do you know if all the bombers did not die in the explosions?

I certainly don't know and certainly did'nt make any statement to the contrary so perhaps you can enlighten us more.

Oh dear, you missed the whole point, duh. The world is no longer flat, it's actually round.

Last edited:
I agree entirely. Totally incredible yet tragic event(s) & compelling in the extreme as to what has happened (continues to happen?). So huge and wide-ranging it's almost impossible to fathom any truth from conspiracy but I still feel drawn in to analyse

I'm with you and Mudster.

Oh dear, you missed the whole point, duh. The world is no longer flat, it's actually round.

I'm sorry i must have.

i thought you were insinuating that the official video was odd or inconsistent with the facts as they are accepted. I thought by referring to the bombers as "alleged perpetrators" you were insinuating that there was something insubstantial with the evidence against them.

if this is not the case then please put me straight.

if i've missed the whole point then why are you not explaining it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom