Headsup: 9/11 - The Truth Behind The Third Tower

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think we are about to return to crossed lines again.

one last go.....

do you think that any of the evidence presented is not consistent with suicide bombers on 7/7.

you....your thoughts...

Crumbs I've never said anything to the contrary

Last edited:
then it would seem a simple task for you to answer this question...

do you think that any of the evidence presented is not consistent with suicide bombers on 7/7?

thanks in advance.

do you think that any of the evidence presented is not consistent with suicide bombers on 7/7?

thanks in advance.

Biscuit, are you a barrister by any chance?

I don't think he is , just playing which I'm happy to go along with. .

Last edited:

thanks in advance.

Geez, I'm creasing up, sorry.

Of course the evidence is indicative of a suicide bombing. No one has said otherwise

Reminds me of the London bombings and the official video released of the alleged perpetrators entering Luton station on the day of the bombings.. Rain soaked pavements with puddles everywhere.

It had'nt rained for some days and on the day of the bombings it was a bright sunny day....in Luton as in London.

Such events, particularly in the severely tragic cases of 911 and July , can raise what might be deemed anomalies ie alleged non commercial planes hitting the Towers and in the case of July, the carriage floor being blown upwards rather than downwards indicating a device planted beneath the carriage floor(?), that just do not satisfy even my occasionally cynical rationale.

Of course the evidence is indicative of a suicide bombing. No one has said otherwise

your own posts are there for all to read and decide.....if you are quoting conspiracy theories in an effort to show just pernicious they are it would help if you explained clearly that that was your intent. judicious use of smilies or quotes would be ample.

and with that I'm out, I'm not sure what game you thought was being played but I am an unwilling participant in any game centred on an event that cost 50+ innocent Londoners their lives. i can assure you none of this conversation was a joke or laughable from my end.

@eGuru no not a lawyer just had several heated discussions with conspiracy loons over 7/7. it appeared as if Parrot was another ... but thankfully not.

oh dear .. i held this forum and its members in high regard.

the conspiracy theories are created by idiots and profiteers who are not interested in the truth. Thousands of people lost their lives that day and to imply they were murdered by their own government is just plain nuts. a modicum of research into Loose Change will show just how poor its argument and logic is...

sorry i wont be watching....

Think outside the box.

Think outside the box.

My (apparently) narrow experience of life would suggest that you make such a recommendation with care.

Thinking outside the box is something done by pragmatists but recommended by dogmatists.

Think outside the box.
:rolleyes: here we go again ......seemingly.

to avoid any confusion can you please state your position about any conspiracy theory of your choosing. 9/11, 7/7, moon landings ,loch ness they go on and on.

i was told before that the earth isnt flat and now to think outside the box - can your answer NOT include any management style speak and cut to the chase:p

i will happily discuss any facets of most conspiracy theories if done honestly and openly from the start.

thanks in advance.

Conspiracy theories have run rife due to confusion on the sequence of actions and mis/lack of information.

Certainly some grey issues arose and going from memory and for the sake of argument a couple of examples would be:

Were a plane to hit a building, in this case the Pentagon, would there not be any debris however small of the plane bearing in mind that when planes have unfortunately crashed into a hillside or similar there is usually some form of wreckage, albeit small, remaining?

As far as I'm aware there was no wreckage and the alternative view I think is a cruise missile was used instead?!!

With regard to 7/7, if an explosive device explodes on the carriage floor, is there any difference in the blast impact if the device is located on top or beneath the carriage floor? I can't really buy into the suggestion it would have been planted beneath beforehand by anyone else.

I think this arose from a photo showing an upward blast rather than a downward blast (?) initiating the alternative view a device was planted underneath inferring dirty tricks.

Grey issues do not imply there is/was a conspiracy but stem more from a lack of knowledge on that particular facet.

Quite aside from all the technical questions that may or may not arise, something which has'nt been explained ( as far as I'm aware) and I don't know if the issue has been raised and is perhaps something more pertinent, were these tragic events of a conspiracy nature what would the motives be ?

Last edited:
Americans have a strong sense of national duty and a better than average education. When you combine those two factors with Microsoft Word you end with blogs, books and edited video proving that the smoke of one building looked like the devil, the explosions, this and that.

Interestingly only the mad and insane comments get a look in. The rational, logical and obvious comments are overlooked. That is how money is extracted from the public for the media machine. You make insane movies and you sell them.

Basic laws of gravity apply, basics laws of physics and thermodynamics apply.

Eg: Even when people were taken to hospital for hand burns whilst standing on the ground floor people still cant reason that burning fuel pours down elevator shafts and superheats air which blasts out of loosely sealed elevator doors and makes metal handrails extremely hot. It happened to real people and others still dont believe it.

Or that the speed of sound in concrete is much higher than in air. Thus giving the impression that a bomb exploded in the basement. People know this from school but become stupid when upset.

My conspiracy theory is that every time a building goes down Wonder Womans plane flew into it.

Last edited:
Quite aside from all the technical questions that may or may not arise, something which has'nt been explained ( as far as I'm aware) and I don't know if the issue has been raised and is perhaps something more pertinent, were these tragic events of a conspiracy nature what would the motives be ?

If you take enough LSD you can come up with a butterfly effect leading to war in the Middle East and national unity. I think America has forgotten Vietnam already.

Think outside the box.

I watched "the x-files" and this conspiracy BS is too wild even for that show. I would be more worried about the capitalistic model which gives vast amount of credit to extremely unlikely candidates.

I watched "the x-files" and this conspiracy BS is too wild even for that show. I would be more worried about the capitalistic model which gives vast amount of credit to extremely unlikely candidates.

Well put.

I'm not concealing anything i want to say, nor am i saying that the sep 11th events were a conspiracy. But i always give someone's view a chance and i never take what the powers that be will feed me (ie. the government/media in this case).

I personally think that for a Hyper power, namely america, to get shook to its foundations in such a way by a 'bunch of terrorists led by bin laden', or whoever, is slightly hard to believe. But i'm not saying i believe any of these conspiracy theories... rather i just dont believe that it was a clean cut terrorist attack.

All i'm saying is, dont be quick to dismiss alternative explainations just because they aren't what you want to believe.

Last edited:
rather i just dont believe that it was a clean cut terrorist attack.

Why not?

It was a simple straightforward attack against an open an exposed target using easily available minor weapons. The only complication was learning to fly the aircraft.

It would work again against any civilian target in any country in the world if it were not for the fact that the cockpit crew would now refuse to hand over the aircraft regardless of threats and actions made against the cabin crew and passengers.

Conspiracy theories have run rife due to confusion on the sequence of actions and mis/lack of information.

Were a plane to hit a building, in this case the Pentagon, would there not be any debris however small of the plane bearing in mind that when planes have unfortunately crashed into a hillside or similar there is usually some form of wreckage, albeit small, remaining?

As far as I'm aware there was no wreckage and the alternative view I think is a cruise missile was used instead?!!

A brief (which is more than it deserves) look at the "A missile hit the Pentagon" theory

1) No missile was seen or heard by anyone. All eyewitnesses report a passenger jet crash.
2) No missile debris was found.
3) Missiles do not carry thousands of gallons of jet fuel, which caused massive fires.
4) Missiles do not carry the remains and personal belongings of flight 77 passengers and crew.
5) Missiles do not carry tons of 757 debris.
6) In the diagram below, the yellow dots indicate the broken light poles. The red line indicates the path a missile would have to take in order to knock them over, or the missile would have to have a wingspan of over 100 feet. The Tomahawk Cruise missile that Loose Change suggests hit the Pentagon has a wingspan of 8 feet 9 inches (2.67 m).

directly lifted from http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/911pentagonflight77evidencesummary

a really excellent resource for all 9/11 nuttiness in the form of conspiracy theories. there's links, videos, witness statements and a devastating dismantling of the Loose Change 'evidence'. there are ones on there you never knew existed... just read.

oh and Rage.. this has been brought to you without media or Government being involved :) ... its one guy pulling it all together. you can click back to the main 9/11 page for more than just the Pentagon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom