heart attack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tonyc280

Car
1997 C280 V6 Elegance Auto Facelift. 1992 Kawasaki ZZR1100 C3
JUst out of hospital after severe heart attack. aLL THE nhs STAFF WERE WONDERFUL AND MY Consultant Fabulous. Who says the NHS are crap ?

Yes David it has scared the crap out of me. Got to take it a lot easier now and it will be life changing. Thanks for your kind words. I was nearly a gonner. The Ambulance Men were amazing and had me all connected up to monitors and iv drips in. Just blown away by their efficiency. Cheers, Tony.

Last edited:
Hi, Glad to hear of your recovery and hope it continues. Your story is typical of people who have to use our wonderful service.
With regards to who knocks the service just try, THE DAILY MAIL!!!!!.

Feet up fella - treat it as a warning.

Sorry to that but glad you are on the road to recovery. The glass is half full for sure.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. take care

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery. As you've said the NHS is first rate...

Wishing you a swift recovery mate. Been in the heart attack club myself since November last year. It's not all doom and gloom.
Good luck.

All the best.... Same thing happened my uncle...

Sent from my Apple Mobile Device using MBClub UK

Sorry.. Same thing happened to my uncle... There are no warnings. Or anything and everyone shocked as he was thought to be the least one to ever suffer from such a thing... Awaiting operation now

Sent from my Apple Mobile Device using MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom