heart attack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
thanks again for your wishes.

:DThanks enormously folks for all of your wishes. Has put a real smile on my face and i hope life after can be almost as good as life before the attack. Cheers tony.:D:D

Take it easy. When will you be back on the Green Machine ?

Take it easy , I'm glad you're ok.

As i said before chaps thanks for all your wishes. I am getting around really well and really doesn't feel like anything happened. Maybe the blockage had been their for years. Cant wait till i can drive my c280 again and the doctor said give it a couple of weeks so i'm following his instructions obviously. Will be polishing and detailing before you all know it, Hahhh. Cheers, Tony.

I did wonder why you didnt reply back on my thread, now of course i know :doh:

Well Chaps am still making a remarkable recovery considering all things. I thank you once more for your wishes and personal messages. I'm once again driving my c280 after a two week break after doctors instructions. My Daughter came over from Ireland for a couple of weeks when i was discharged from hospital and i put her on my insurance and she loved every minute driving it and even drove me to the coast for the day. I have to say her driving was totally flawless. Thanks Sam. T.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery from me too :thumb:

Great to hear of a success story. Well done :thumb:.

Can you impart some details of the run-up to this. Age, lifestyle, family history etc? That might be useful to more than a few of us getting to 'that' age.

Thank-you for surviving.

life goes on

good thing about a warning is you start to change your life syle ,i had an attack 17 months ago got stent fitted spent a week in high dependency ward . stopped smoking dont drink went back to work said to my boss i will have to take it easy for a while and he says what you on about your fixed now i expect more from you.nice to be appreciated lol.Im 51 and now taken up kitesurfing doing the things i wanted to do about twenty years ago,bucket list springs to mind .enjoy your recovery.

Wishing you a full recovery Mate:thumb:
BAZZER1

Glad to hear you are ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom