Hearts in my mouth, won't start C32

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Swozza

Car
C32 AMG
Hi All

Gone to start my C32 and nothing happens only a faint click noise not the rumble of a 360hp engine. Nothing on the dash, no warning lights flashing or malfunctions.

Having quite alot of bad luck.

Any ideas? (Its has a full tank)

Hi All

Gone to start my C32 and nothing happens only a faint click noise not the rumble of a 360hp engine. Nothing on the dash, no warning lights flashing or malfunctions.

Having quite alot of bad luck.

Any ideas? (Its has a full tank)

If its just clicking and not cranking over, then i would check the battery is ok first.
Next could be the starter motor.

If yours is left unused for a week or so does it give out a puff of smoke on start up??

The battery is good (Its new). The command/TV/CD works and so do the lights.

I used the car yesterday and everything has been fine. I've owned it for 6 weeks but I've actually only had use of the car for 2 weeks as its been back to the dealer with an electrical drian. Only got it back last Friday..So I haven't noticed smoke.

Engine earthing strap broken or bad connection?

Its OK Mr AA man is here. Flat battery. Looks like the power drain hasn't been solved. Oh well. Time to ring the dealer.

Its OK Mr AA man is here. Flat battery. Looks like the power drain hasn't been solved. Oh well. Time to ring the dealer.

First idea then:rolleyes:

Hope you get it sorted properly this time, so that you may get to enjoy the car.
Please keep as posted.

You suspect correctly. Its the front passenger controls. Getting it fixed tomorrow.

There is a cheap mod to fix these involving a std relay to cut the power to the seat controllers when ignition turned off, see either benzworld or mbworld.

Lynall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom