Heated rear seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
W210 E280 x2, w211 E55, W212 E63 biturbo, S204 C180K
I have a question for W212 owners in particular, but anyone who has a Mercedes with heated rear seats. A rare option I know.
Where do I look for a button to turn on the rear seat heating?
Or.....are the rear seats turned on with the fronts and they have no individual control button?

Many thanks for any replies.

Hi,
On my CLS55 the heated rear seat switches are in the rear door cards close to the electric window switch.
What ever car it is the rear seat heaters will be controlled independently.

I have a question for W212 owners in particular, but anyone who has a Mercedes with heated rear seats. A rare option I know.

Mine are on the door I think but I dont spend a lot if time in the back.
Used to but that was when I was younger.

Cheers Pat.
I assume you mean the rear doors as I can't spot any extra buttons on the front doors in the two photos I have.

Cheers Pat.
I assume you mean the rear doors as I can't spot any extra buttons on the front doors in the two photos I have.

No controls on the front, I'm sure if I turn the power off to rear this disables rear seats as well as windows.

On MBWorld and US spec but I'm sure the switches will be the same

327537d1458837932-anyone-have-factory-rear-heated-seats-their-w212-capture.jpg

Or.....are the rear seats turned on with the fronts and they have no individual control button?

Many thanks for any replies.

Rog... is that an e63 5.5 biturbo on the horizon? :devil::banana:

Last edited:
Download the handbook from MBUK/MBUSA?

I have a Genuine full E63 w212 rear heated seat retrofit kit for sale at the moment. I was going to fit to my E63 before I sold it!

Late to the party on this one, but as you have found out they are on the rear doors. I have them in my 218 CLS which the controls are on the rear doors too, but also have them on the ML and the controls for that are at the rear of the centre console.

Neither of the models have the ability to be controlled from the front.

Late to the party on this one, but as you have found out they are on the rear doors. I have them in my 218 CLS which the controls are on the rear doors too, but also have them on the ML and the controls for that are at the rear of the centre console.

Neither of the models have the ability to be controlled from the front.
No model that I have come across have them at the front.

Even on the old W210, the switches are on the rear doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom