Heated Seats Not as Warm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbenz76

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 AMG Night Edition Premium Plus Saloon
So it's getting a bit colder now and the leather is not as nice to sit on, so the last week or so I have been using my heated seat when I leave for work at the crack of dawn.

However, it gets warm but just doesn't seem as warm as last winter - like the temperature of it has been turned down.

Maybe it is just be imagining it or because the temperature isn't bitter cold yet but I am sure it isn't feeling as warm.

Is there any fault which would cause this, or are they a work or not sort of thing?

Thanks

Not wishing to hijack but, my ml, had working heated seats until I used leather conditioner on them and the bit under my bum no longer works. Is there guidance on how to effect repairs or replacements for ml cars of the w123 generation?

Any advice?

Again this morning it was the same.

Leather is always nice to sit on, hot or cold, hence leather undergarments, not mine you understand....but a friend of mine....well, when I say a friend...

...or it could be a touch more insulation - some might say padding - located on the inside of the drivers trousers? :ban:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom