Heated seats Switch pack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theburger

Hi guys,

I am thinking about retro fitting heated seats to my car. I have cloth seats which I gather is not a problem. Its a prefacelift W203.

My question is that I will need the switches and there are plenty on ecay mine is an estate and I have not seen switch packs with the rear wash wipe, so is it possible to replace just the individual switches from the cluster rather than the whole thing.

would probably get aftermarker pads, so I guess I will have to do some wiring to get the 2 stage part of the heating working correctly. Apart from that and the wiring loom, is there anything else I would need.

Hi,
If the 203 is the same as a 202 (i Don,t see why they would of changed it) the switchpack bridges the existing switches, it also incorporates all the two stage function it needs to be supplied with two power feeds a small cable for a relay feed and a heavier cable for the main power.
I bought a second hand loom and switchpack from a breakers, if you don,t want to remove the loom out of a breaker you might be able to buy a new loom from MB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom