Heated Steering Wheel and Keyless Go Installed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Heated steering wheel :crazy: the world's gone mad - it's what god invented gloves for :D

You look to like having all the toys - why not I s'pose ;) Be nice to see some full pic's of your car rather than just the close ups of the mod's.

pammy said:
Heated steering wheel :crazy: the world's gone mad - it's what god invented gloves for :D
and I noticed the temperature on the radar (!) display was 95F, so perhaps a cooled steering wheel would be more appropriate.

Looks like youve got a W209/w211 dashboard there too from the shot of the keyless go button on your gearleaver.

Temp display is different.

I don't have a whole lot of parts left over that would be of real interest to anyone. THe instrumetn cluster is a 209/211 cluster. The dash is the same 203 dash the car came with. Yes I really did not need the heated steering wheel but I enjoy doing these things. It's the same as if someone gets white bulbs, or a new shift lever, or a new steering wheel, or a body kit, or change the wood trim in the car, or add a spoiler.

sunman said:
I don't have a whole lot of parts left over that would be of real interest to anyone. THe instrumetn cluster is a 209/211 cluster. The dash is the same 203 dash the car came with. Yes I really did not need the heated steering wheel but I enjoy doing these things. It's the same as if someone gets white bulbs, or a new shift lever, or a new steering wheel, or a body kit, or change the wood trim in the car, or add a spoiler.

It's far from being the same. I have fitted the bulbs and the gear knob and could change a steering wheel but no way could I or most on here do what you have done. Respect. :cool:

how did u get the keyless go to work ???

did u order a KG card from the dealer or something ?

pammy said:

I know the person responsible for the idea of heated steering wheel. Unfortunately he didn't make any money out of it because he let the idea out to someone else who was in a position to capitalise on it.

Trully unfortunately the person in question is me!!! : :( :( The tale actually gets worse than that!!!!!!!

As an aside I suffer terribly with poor circulation to my fingers in cold weather, and I'd love a heated wheel.

Dieselman said:
As an aside I suffer terribly with poor circulation to my fingers in cold weather, and I'd love a heated wheel.

me too , only i get it in summer months too :( Feet and hands. I too get ridiculed for wanting one , but would be marvellous :D

fuzzer said:
me too , only i get it in summer months too :( Feet and hands.

I don't worry about my feet 'cos I cant feel them! :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom