Heater drain hoses w211 eclass.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wadeyblue

Car
E220d estate 2019. Bonneville T120 650cc 1966 Honda Gold Wing GL1500 Omega 3.2 Elite
The MB parts sheets shows a drain hose (in fact there are 2 of them) under the heater.
Does anyone know where these drain hoses come out or end? Under the car somewhere i assume, but where.

I think these drain hoses come out near the gearbox and drains down in the heater box.

That come out in the tunnel and drip on ya head whenever you work under the car lol.

Thanks for that Andy, I had sort of guessed that already.
Been under the car recently to change the auto transmission oil and filter but could not see any hole or hoses where it could drip from.
Do you know exactly where the hoses come out from the body??
Omega 3.2 elite estate gone but not forgotten

They are just behind the bell housing but can't really see them well as they are so high. Best way is put the ac on and follow the drips after 10 mins

Hi again Andy
Is there a way of getting to them/ I intended pushing a kind of spring up them to see if one is blocked. Get a smell from the centre vents occasionally, especially when turning tight or round a roundabout!!

The 211 has drains in the back of both front wheel arches that blocked up. Pull the rear of the arch liner forward and there maybe a black plastic funnel visible held in by 2 10mm black nuts. Just remove it. Lots were removed in the early days of the models life but yours may still be there. Beware! They hold lots of water back. If it is ac water that smells get an ac disinfectant as this should sort that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom