heater facia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philsy2k

Car
C36 AMG
I hate the look of my heater facia, as far as i know the only other facias which are nice only fit 96 onwards and changing the switches to the newer type is out of the question, my car is a 95 w202 without climate control, has anyone changed the look of theirs? although its expensive (about £300) i was thinking about the dark coloured wood panels (not the stick-on type) has anyone got pictures of any in the car of a pre 96 C class??
Thanks in advance even though im not expecting much luck
Cheers

Why not fit Comand . . then you can have the fun of carving up your dashboard, finding another part to make it wrap around it, and covering it in wood effect / carbon effect film.

:D

remember . . . if you go and cover it with dark wood film, you're going to have to do all the other panels to match !! What colour is it at the moment ?

www.foliatec.de can give you some ideas . . .

S.

I have covered the heater facia in carbon effect film from a motorbike shop, its much better than the foliatec stuff, it nearly matches the rest of the carbon effect stuff from the C43 but it stands out much more and is a bit too shiney, the wood parts i meantioned is the full kit (wants to be for that price) real wood zebrano or woozledorf or something like that (i think the second one is a salad?) Its the stuff you can get from www.mercedesperformance.co.uk(go to accessories then interior accessories c-class) has knowone used this before??
Cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom