Heathrow Terminal 5 parking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NDFR

SUPPORTER
Car
C320 CDI
I need to go to Berlin for a few days and will be flying out of Heathrow terminal 5.

Could I have some suggestions for parking please?

Thanks.

I always use NCP Heathrow T5 car park - pre-book, drive in (NPR), park, get a free shuttle to the terminal.:thumb:

Register for membership on their website (free) and get a discount - I just book 5 nights for under £32.

PS ... I never use parking services, where you have to give your car key to someone :crazy:

I used to use the T5 short stay car park.

If you pre-book it's not expensive, and it's a 2 minute walk to the terminal.

I need to go to Berlin for a few days and will be flying out of Heathrow terminal 5.

Could I have some suggestions for parking please?

Thanks.

I often use the official Short Stay T5 car park pre-book it and its reasonable or the official Heathrow T5 Valet parking. Avoid any of those off-site companies as there are just too many horror stories around at the moment.

Yes, short term or official valet is generally where I go. For T5 though the business parking is also a good option - you just use the automated pods to get you to the terminal, only takes a few minutes.

Official Valet park, never had a problem must have used them over 30 times, in fact car will be with them tomorrow for the rest of the week whilst I'm away

I used to use the T5 short stay car park.

If you pre-book it's not expensive, and it's a 2 minute walk to the terminal.
^ This is my preference too.

POD parking!

I don't know why but I love going in those little things. It's cool and very convenient!

Thanks guys I really appreciate the suggestions.

Booked with NCP as suggested by GLK.

fredT said:
POD parking! I don't know why but I love going in those little things. It's cool and very convenient!

Me too, guess it's the geek in me :)

I use the T5 short stay car park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom