heating not working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hixy

Car
c class
I have a 2012 180 c class estate , the problem i have is 2 times now i have got in the car and drove off to notice that the heating is not switched on i have tried turning it on but the panel is just blank , if i stop the car get out and lock it up and come back a few minutes later start the car and all is well again , which makes me think by doing this the car is resetting its self , just wondering if anybody else has had the same problem . The car is due a service in march and the car has still got a warranty so i will ask when i take it in .cheers

Hi, I know your post was some time ago but I have a similar problem with mine, mine's a '62 plate C180 Estate as well, I don't seem to able to reset it so quickly though, mine doesn't seem to come back on until the car has been left for a while, until it's used again, even after a whole day at work. It was -2.5 this morning and very, very cold inside the cabin !! Did you manage to get yours sorted out and what was the trick ? Many thanks, Rog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom