Hello All - Just ordered my 1st MB.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rayza

Car
2012 C250 CDi Sport Saloon (On order W205 C250)
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to thank everyone for the great posts and information here. Since ordering my car a couple of weeks ago (1st ever MB) I have been reading posts ever since.

I ordered a new C250 cdi sport saloon with following spec;

- Solid Black Paint
- Cappucino Leather (ideally would have liked a red colour like the coupe as wanted to brighten up the cabin. Only choice was biege or capp, so I went for capp.)
- Heated Seats
- Auto 7g
- Command
- Harmon Kardon
- Split folding rear seats

When I 1st specc'd my car, I went crazy on options until the dealer showed me the cost......... I then went the other extreme and had it fairly basic with a few choice things, but was glad that I could change the spec since placing my deposit and thus ended up as above. To be honest I am happy the spec is now locked, way too much temptation to keep adding stuff. I know I shoudnt as it is pretty much wasting monies....:) I did was really bad on my current car (VW Golf GTi MKV) had so many options. At least the next buyer will be chuffed!

Estimated date for delivery is 20th April. Not sure when I get to know for sure, dealer did say he will keep in contact every 2 weeks. Like most, I hate waiting.........

Riz

Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you are into your music you'll appreciate the Harmon Kardon sound system, it's really good.

Hi and welcome.

Excellent choice - I got mine (exactly the same except standard seats and stereo) on Friday and am very pleased. It'll be well worth the wait :)

Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you are into your music you'll appreciate the Harmon Kardon sound system, it's really good.

Thats good to hear. I have seen some mixed reviews on HK. I get it is nto the best premium sound system compared to other manufacturers, but to me it did sound better than the stock.

Hi and welcome.

Excellent choice - I got mine (exactly the same except standard seats and stereo) on Friday and am very pleased. It'll be well worth the wait :)

Thanks. How long did you wait for yours?

Welcome - mine is same model with a slightly different spec (including manual transmision) I shaved almost a couple of weeks of the delivery date by collecting at the factory in Stuttgart. I can highly recommend the factory tour by the way and was lucky to see the exact production line that mine had come off a couple of days earlier. One thing that struck me from speaking with the factory guys that they did n analysis of the W204 models that they had build the previous year and excluding fleet an taxi orders, only a handful of pairs were completely identical in terms of spec.

Hi,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Welcome to the forum.

Frugal said:
Welcome - mine is same model with a slightly different spec (including manual transmision) I shaved almost a couple of weeks of the delivery date by collecting at the factory in Stuttgart. I can highly recommend the factory tour by the way and was lucky to see the exact production line that mine had come off a couple of days earlier. One thing that struck me from speaking with the factory guys that they did n analysis of the W204 models that they had build the previous year and excluding fleet an taxi orders, only a handful of pairs were completely identical in terms of spec.

Factory collection sounds really interesting. But having never driven abroad I would not feel confident enough :)

Thanks all for the kind welcome!!

Welcome to the forum.

Nice choice and spec of car. My car also has Cappuccino leather - not many cars have it. Like you I was wanting a dark brick red, but Capp works well.

Welcome to the forum.

Nice choice and spec of car. My car also has Cappuccino leather - not many cars have it. Like you I was wanting a dark brick red, but Capp works well.

Ah cool. I dont suppose you have any photos of the your capp interior? Not managed to find many pics or see cars with this.

Not many Solid Black Paint cars about

well done keep it clean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom