Hello all....new kid and car on the block.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CorneliusV

Car
W211 320 CDi Estate
Hello all. As means of introduction, I've recently purchased another Mercedes due to impending retirement and the need for my "own" car after years of lease Hondas and Nissans! I was bitten by the Mercedes bug after "Dorothy" our campervan came into our lives and has served us well on annual trips to all four corners of the UK.

Never having owned a Mercedes - let alone an automatic car, I'm rather smitten to say the least and would appreciate any advice - good or bad, with regard to my W211 E320 CDi Sport.
One blatant omission is the lack of phone connection (other than the wee dongle in the armrest :D ) and COMAND sat nav. Has anyone experience of an aftermarket system for both phone and sat nav?

undefined - Imgur (1).jpg

efTVlGg - Imgur.jpg

Hello and welcome to you and Dorothy. I had a 211 like that, loved it.

Welcome - Handsome Estate and I don't think Dorothy is in Kansas anymore...:)

What a great campervan - loads of character

Hi welcome, I fitted a cheap after market at a time with sat nav ,tv ,Bluetooth etc. It worked very well
overall but to be honest it too long ago now to remember much about it , I did fit myself with the help of a few very good forum members, unfortunately some are not with us now. But enjoy your car and you know the parrot kits you can view in the likes of Halfords for example are very good for phone and music and is mostly plug and play.

Welcome - Handsome Estate and I don't think Dorothy is in Kansas anymore...:)

What a great campervan - loads of character
:D Thank you and unless south Scotland passes for Kansas..........:D

Hi welcome, I fitted a cheap after market at a time with sat nav ,tv ,Bluetooth etc. It worked very well
overall but to be honest it too long ago now to remember much about it , I did fit myself with the help of a few very good forum members, unfortunately some are not with us now. But enjoy your car and you know the parrot kits you can view in the likes of Halfords for example are very good for phone and music and is mostly plug and play.
Thank you and I'll have a look at the links. :)

I thought Dorothy would steal my new cars thunder!
Apologies if I need to post in a separate thread..........I've yet to navigate my way around to determine if there's a "campervan" section. :D

dsHH6vb - Imgur.jpg
Xml7MTf - Imgur.jpg
ZZauhdu - Imgur.jpg
Ee1ZZPa - Imgur.jpg

Welcome. :) 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom