Hello all

porkystav

Car
S124, Bikes: R 1200 GS, Street Bob, XL250S.
I was reffering to your style of pimping up the cars mate, a petrol head is a petrol head in my book, whatever type of "thing" they're into!

4n0y-merc

Car
Mercedes SLC
I am supprised you didn't find you way here earlier!!!! you already seem to have a thoroughbred stable full of mercs.

I love a nice hub cap - alloys are great but hub caps are cool - black car, front of picture looks a nice ride.

OP
OP
JcMercZ

JcMercZ

Car
C230 Coupe (with AMG styling pack), W114 280e, W123 230e, W124 220 estate
I was reffering to your style of pimping up the cars mate, a petrol head is a petrol head in my book, whatever type of "thing" they're into!
Ok, i see!
Yes i agree and am of the same thinking.
Pimping wise,depends on many variables which way id take it!?
A classic mercedes to me from factory has all the right bits to make it kool, so i think the only thing id do to improve/enhance is lower down the ride height??!!!

OP
OP
JcMercZ

JcMercZ

Car
I am supprised you didn't find you way here earlier!!!! you already seem to have a thoroughbred stable full of mercs.

I love a nice hub cap - alloys are great but hub caps are cool - black car, front of picture looks a nice ride.
I never knew of the site until just before i joined!
Also to be fair im sumtimes reluctant to join forums because of the cliqueyness(sp), a real put off for me because im here purely for the fun/good times only. Cant/wont/dont want to deal with the politics.

Thanks for your coments.

OP
OP
JcMercZ

JcMercZ

Car
Thanks all for the kind comments =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom