Hello all .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wri5hty

Car
E200 Coupe c207
Just joined the forum this morning. I have been a member of other car forums in the past and find them very useful to share and find out details about our cars.
I have just purchased a one previous owner 2013 E200 Coupe Sport/AMG which to be honest was a little old for me but when I saw it I purchased it. 16k genuine miles, dark silver (not sure of the exact name) with burgundy leather and pano roof, 19” AMG alloys fully loaded and brand new under the bonnet.
I have already changed the front grill and will be upgrading a few bits over the coming months which I will share within the groups.
My first big job (for me) is to change only the rear exhaust diffuser to the facelift (not the whole bumper) as I think they will swap.

Hi and welcome :) What is the difference between the two diffusers? Lovely colour combo BTW!

Hi and welcome :) What is the difference between the two diffusers? Lovely colour combo BTW!
Thank you. That is my question. I just want to swap the pre facelift diffuser and upgrade it to the facelift one adding the two exhaust tail trims.

Hi,
Welcome and good luck with your rear end upgrade;
do keep us updated, always enjoy before/during/after images ;)

Welcome, from a fellow coupe owner. :D

Welcome to the forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom