Hello all!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
T

TitusD

Morning all! Just joined and hoping to learn a bit and hopefully contribute. Current Mercedes is a CLK 350 on an 07 plate but bought with only 38000 on it.
I absolutely love it. Comfy,safe powerful. Great car.

I spend half my life at sea(oil rig)and the other half in Edinburgh and I do know my way round the city so if I can help anyone with Mercedes related stuff there I'm happy to do so.

My other interests include my Malamute dog,Titus and HiFi - valve amps in particular but that's an exceptionally boring topic!! I like to keep my garden nice too.

Cars pretty standard - it's had a remap and I'm in the process of changing out the stereo but I might do a few more wee bits n bobs to it. Exhaust maybe and performance air filters but not much. I'm mad keen on keeping it clean too!!

Anyway,as noted I hope to be able to help and look forward to chatting with you all.

Stay well.

Welcome, not a CLK expert but there are forum members who are.

Another CLK 350 owner eh...And,for a giggle I sing Mr Malamute EE EE to my dog!

Thanks for the welcome!

Another CLK 350 owner eh...And,for a giggle I sing Mr Malamute EE EE to my dog!

Thanks for the welcome!

My daughter in laws family have malamutes.

We got ours in Essex,ArcticRainbow. Think it was Lorna and Steve...

We got ours in Essex,ArcticRainbow. Think it was Lorna and Steve...

Wow that's a long way to travel!

We take dogs quite seriously and she is a well regarded breeder. She also had the wolf grey colour we liked and her pups were ready around the time we needed. Did make me laugh though as the Mrs had been doing the legwork. She says to me found one in Essex - that's close to Leeds isn't it,we can go see your brother too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom