Hello and Opinions & Experiences Sought - Dealer and Car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

psbbst

Hello All!

1st post so please be gentle :)

Hope I will be welcome!

I'm about to take delivery of a C250 Cdi Sport Auto in the next few weeks - long story so won't bother you with details!

It just came off the boat from Zeebrugge a few days ago and is at the holding compound at Boston dealership, part of the Listers Group which includes Lincoln, Hull, Grimsby and Boston. The car will be delivered to me at Lincoln.

1st question - does anyone have any experience of the prepping standards at Lincoln recently, and how well the prep staff prep the cars and their attention to detail and carefulness not to leave swirl marks etc?

2nd question - does anyone have any knowledge of the levels of customer service for aftersales, and especially their service department for servicing and also dealing with faults on new cars? ie will they treat you well?

3rd question - does anyone know if an Aug 2010 build car like mine definitively has a the BE injector problems resolved from a different supplier?

4th question - does anyone who owns a June-July build 250Cdi's care to share what mpg they are getting on long 100 mile motorway runs (which includes 10+ miles either end of city traffic)?

Your help and opinions are very much appreciated, and I will endeavour to join in the discussions and share my experience where possible!

Thanks everyone! :)

Hello and Welcome
Sorry no answers to your questions but i'm sure your get plenty of helpful comments before to long

Cheers Colin!

Will await the experience of the respected forum members! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom