Hello and welcome

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark3

Car
CL55 AMG Kompressor
Morning all, Mark here from London/Essex border (Rainham village to be precise) October last year i was lucky enough to pick up a 2003 CL55 AMG Kompressor for a very reasonable price indeed, i done the basics, engine service and renewed the ABC fluid and 4 new tyres too and ive had pretty much trouble free motoring ever since, it did throw an ABC fault a few times but always cleared and it has never returned since fluid was changed, only real problem was the heater fan seized when the weather was cold in January but that was an easy fix too....

All in all im astonished on the built quality, its like a new car inside and out........ literally everything works but i dont have the keyless go cards :(

Previous owner fitted it with lowering links, black/carbon fibre door mirrors and boot lid chin spoiler, black CL63 wheels and all the chrome work has been wrapped in black too plus the centre exhaust has been replaced with an X pipe, pretty much all the stuff i would had wanted to do my self so im very happy :)

Welcome!

Another South Essex owner :thumb:

Chafford Hundred, not too far from you and Sarah.

Its been a long time since i posted on here! i been getting on fairly well with my CL55, lots of things done to it, some sensible, some not so :cool:

Now i hear the London ULEZ is expanding, again, to all London boroughs in august next year and the CL kompressor isn't compliant :(

So maybe the time has come to think about whats next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom