Hello, anyone got any shares in Shell going cheap?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NyseriA

Car
C63 AMG
Hello all,

New MB owner here having come from the lofty world of VW Golf R32 ownership. I considered my options and decided that as the C63 AMG is the father figure for my previous car, I'd take the plunge.

Picked up a 2010 saloon in Palladium and despite running out of fuel once (that 30 miles remaining disappeared remarkably quickly, like 10x too quickly!) I now have the hang of this fuelling thing and seem to be running at least 200 miles between tanks ;)

Having driven my two best friends cars (2002 CL 500 and 2008 CLS 500) I was ready for the much more premium feel, but not quite ready for the pull on the 6.2; incredible - especially having come from the 250 bhp AWD of the R32, the exit onto a wet main road was...enlightening :)

Anyway, hope to ask plenty of questions and answer a few. I am obviously never breaking the speed limit given my profession, but I do "make good progress" :eek:

Long term member of two other forums and moderator for one, so don't expect any untoward behaviour :crazy:

Also hoping adding "options" doesn't end up being too expensive ;)

NyseriA

Welcome - don't forget the photos.

What is the mysterious profession?

Hi & welcome ... you can't beat a nice V8 :)

Welcome - don't forget the photos.

What is the mysterious profession?

One that doesn't do anything illegal, ahem!

One that can hopefully try and provide useful advice regarding criminal law and would be more likely to drive a diesel Hyundai at work (or a BMW if lucky!) than anything like a C63 :D

Nice choice - you've chosen a car which is very well suited at making good progress. :)

In the old days, when you bought a new AMG you used to get a full day driving course included in the price, half of which was on the MIRA test track(s) with a racing driver, and half of which was on the road with a driving professional ;), mostly retired but the odd one was still serving. They were incredible at making good progress!! :eek:

Enjoy your new car and welcome to MBClub!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom