hello at last its me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coupe deville

Car
93 E320 coupe sportline facelift
hi guys n gals been reading forum for weeks but couldnt post due i now think to a tech hitch at activation I tried to reregister [why has the font changed ??] but it kept coming up 'email already in use' so I changed my original email address to the wifes email and using a different username I have reregistered successfully.[ do you understand that ] anyway can I introduce myself Been driving company cars for 31 years [ currently a focus 1.8 tdci hatch] but have hankered after a 124 coupe for years despite never having sat in one just on its looks and reputation anyway I dived in and bought one off ebay last March and Iove it 1993 e320 coupe sportline blue/black mushroom leather aircon cruise 133000 miles fsh 14 maindealer stamps and last 3 by the volkswagen studio [no address , who are they] doesnt leak/use any oil or coolant body is good except for bit of rust front arches and jacking points which I have tidied up ,rear bumper has a small crack. engine and 4 speed gearbox are spot on and everthing works. Ive had the tracking aligned, had the aircon recharged and I have changed the oil and filter [ esso ultra 10 40 semi synthetic] i stripped and cleaned the duo valve [thanks for the info] which cured the constant hot setting of the heater --harness looks very good and I was wondering if it had ever been replaced [there are no labels or part numbers anywhere on it] being picky the drivers seat could do with a refurb but all in all a lot of motor car for the money ------happy motoring

Last edited:
Welcome to the only forum worth reading, as posted above, lots of helpful folk here and all you have to do is ask. Nice choice of car though :bannana:

Hi banditdave, welcome on board,your car sounds great, but a picture paints a thousand words;) :D

welcome from a fellow e320 coupe driver.......amazing car

Welcome to the W124 club :bannana:

Welcome to the very select W124 club!

welcome to the madhouse,get yourself and your motor to one of the gtgs meet some of the nutters that come on here:bannana: and get some pics of the car up we would love to see it:D

Did you bring donuts? Beverages?

And so should he as it's too large for a Signature pic. He's linked to it from a remote hosting site so the file size doesn't matter.

Either reduce or compress your picture size to below allowable limits or host remotely and add an image link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom