Hello everybody! Any one with a w204 2012 AMG Coupe?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Campoos90

Car
Mercedes c220 cdi AMG coupe
Hi guys I'm new to MBClub UK, this being my first post, it's really interesting to see what people have wrote and to see photos of their cars so thought id join I! I had my 2012 w204 C220 cdi coupe (AMG sport) with 60000 miles for about 2 weeks now and so far it's great.
If I have to complain about something is about the gearbox which is a bit slow...

I didn't expect much of the engine in terms of performance but for a 2.2 litre diesel it is performing extremely well, saying that I have just come from a w176 a180d (Renault engine). :fail:fail:fail:fail

Would be interesting to hear from other C class owners what it's like living with the car, and from other owners is there anything I should be careful or weary about with this particular model.

Thanks

Campoos90

'Show us your W204' is a thread you may be interested in that Foxy started

Dodgy steering modules on older models so you've missed that. I think May still be potential on faults with rear light wiring

Regarding the gearbox, try a TUC reset. You'll have to google for the procedure as I always have to each time I do it, because I forget :eek: You'll notice the difference immediately

Welcome to MBClub.

5fc4196708408468af2a77494647136f.jpg

C220 CDI AMG sport plus, bought it in January, its my first Merc and my first Auto in years, I gotta say, I love it quick, comfy, economical and a joy to drive,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome in you'll find a lot of helpful peeps here.

ahem,

now,

fancy adding your pin to the members map?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom