Hello everybody

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ADR1AN

Car
2002 E320cdi, 2000 CLK 320, 116 VITO
Hello

Im from Poole amd have just bought my first Mercedes car. A 2002 W210 E320, I already drive a 2013 vito 116.

I got the car last month with a current fault. It was stuck in second gear with a fault code of speed sensor. So after some research and a day of getting very oilily I now have a working car.

I'm planning on doing a full restoration including new front wings, so I expect you will be hearing a lot from me over the next year.

Welcome to the club,what did you do to put the fault right was it the electrical connection to the box

Hi

Thanks for the welcome.

I replaced the electrical transfer plate on top of the valve body. Was a little messy but a job well done. The car has only done 102k miles so I was willing to take the risk.

The code reseting was the tricky bit. After a lot of going to garages to get the codes read and a reluctant opinion of the problem I went halves with a mate and bought a star machine. A god send with the mechanical guides and data sheets. Plus the ability to have the code reset after I did the job.

Last edited:
hi

You will always be welcome Adr1an you have a star.where do you live get the coffee on hope you have a big driveway.

Thanks for all the kind welcome's

zipdip, I do have a machine that will do car van truck and bus up till 2014. I'm based in Poole Dorset if anybody needs assistance with a star machine.

Welcome

:bannana::bannana::bannana:welcome Adrian from one newbie to another!

Welcome Adrian, great name by the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom