hello everyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ovais

Car
cl500
hiya people

sorry should have introduced myself before posting my first post which was about electric issues with my cl500.

i am new to mercedes ownership this is my first one and i love it. always had jap cars before my last three were skylines been a member of the skyline owners club for five years but wanted a change so got a 2000 cl500 black 19inch amg alloys and mushroom leather interior. took it to germany with my girlfriend what a ride love it love it love it.

i will be posting on here regularly i hope. do you guys have any meets in essex.:confused::thumb:

Welcome to the madness. There are loads of meets during the year. I have one at my workshop that is popular.

thanks for the warm welcome guys n gals love the cl500 what a drive and it turns heads wherever it goes.

Welcome. Do you have any photos of the CL?

got photos on the iphone not on my laptop how can i post them on here do u know.

Some details here:

MBClub UK Forums - FAQ: Reading and Posting Messages

The easiest way I find is to upload your photos to a website like Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket or Picasa 3: Free download from Google

then use the insert image icon and copy the link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom