Hello from a noob

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benzedriver

Car
ML 270 CDI
How are you all doing?

Just a quick post to say hi....I have a 2000 ML270 CDI.

Owned it for a couple of years and used it as a commuter but have finally decided to keep it as i'm having the famous "injector" work done.

As i'm keeping it and because I love my toys i'm going to start actually looking after it. I was going to ask the forum lingo for it? I've seen references to W124 etc but just so I can transition myself in smoothly...

Also, if anyone has a set of AMG wheels for it, i'm interested. I'm fed up of it looking as if it's about to fall over...:bannana:

Welcome. Very nice car to own and keep.

The boys will be along with the "W" number for it very soon.

Many thanks chaps. Yes, the mechanic said he sees at least 15 every month but £1600 for 6 new injectors and labour? I can wear that. I'm actually looking forward to having it done as it transpires i've never actually driven it with all inhectors working...doh!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Many thanks chaps. Yes, the mechanic said he sees at least 15 every month but £1600 for 6 new injectors and labour? I can wear that. I'm actually looking forward to having it done as it transpires i've never actually driven it with all inhectors working...doh!

Be careful, it will feel a tad brisker than normal :D:D

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Welcome to the forum. :thumb:

Be careful, it will feel a tad brisker than normal
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hahaha do you mean....0-60 in UNDER ten seconds?? MENTAL....just bloody mental :thumb: going to have to worry about torque steer :eek:

Cheers chaps...

I'm looking to start purchasing bits and bobs for it now however i'm not allowed to post in the classifieds until I have a 30 post count :wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom